vissla SUPER BLUE 7 Seas 4- 3 Boys Back Zip Full Suit
– Made for cold water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
– WARMTH & STRETCH
– 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
– Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
– Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco- friendly, anti- fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
– AquaA eco- friendly water- based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
– Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit for the young surfer.
– Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
– DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
– Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
– Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
– Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
– Easy access secure key cord
– Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
– Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
– Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
– Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
– 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
– 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
– Most Importantly Enjoy!