vissla Covert 7 Seas 3- 2 Chest Zip Full Suit – No Logos
Made for cool water: 56 – 65° F / 13 – 18° C
– WARMTH & STRETCH
– Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
– 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
– Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
– Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco- friendly, anti- fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
– AquaA eco- friendly water- based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
– Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
– DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
– Chest- zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
– Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
– Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
– Easy access secure key cord
– Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
– Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
– Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
– Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
– Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
– Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
– 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
– 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
– Most Importantly Enjoy!