vissla Black 7 Seas 4- 3 Full Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Made for cold water: 49 – 56° F / 8 – 13° C
– WARMTH & STRETCH
– 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
– Full body Thermal lining. Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast. Legs: Eco Fiber stretch thermal for warmth and movement.
– Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco- friendly, anti- fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco- friendly water- based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
– Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
– DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
– Chest- zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
– Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
– Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
– Smoothy Panels – Wind & water- repellent – Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it’s needed the most
– Easy access secure key cord
– Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
– Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
– Glideskin on the hood seals to skin to prevent flushing
– ECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
– If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
– Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
– Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
– Smoothy panel on back – use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
– WETSUIT WARRANTY
– 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
– 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
– 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
– Most Importantly Enjoy!