vissla Black 7 Seas 2- 2 Short Sleeve Back Zip Full Suit
Made for cool water: 62 – 68° F / 17 – 20° C
– ARMTH & STRETCH
– 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement.
– Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco- friendly, anti- fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco- friendly water- based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
– Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
– DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
– Tripled glued, blind stitched seams.
– Back- zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured watertight design
– Easy access secure key cord
– Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
– Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
– Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
– Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
– Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
– WETSUIT WARRANTY
– 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
– 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
– Most Importantly Enjoy!